- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
What we’d like you to do:
Your 1st project would be for very large multi-national company with a large presence here in Madrid. Currently, we have a new opportunity to help them build out a MLOps discipline.
What we’d like you to bring:
- +3 years of probable experience in IT
- +3 years of Knowledge and experience in programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, etc…)
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
- Good communication skills.
- DevOps and Automation Skills: knowledge in CI/CD, infrastructure provisioning, container orchestration, etc.
- +3 years of Cloud Computing Experience: knowledge in AWS.
- Programming: experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Problem-solving and research skills: ability to identify and resolve technical problems in a ML production environment.
- Communication and Collaboration: teamwork skills, the ability to clearly present ideas, and resolve conflicts.
- Master/ B.A/S in Computer Engineer or Telecommunications.
- Machine learning and Big Data Knowledge: knowledge in automatic learning tools, processing large amounts of data, and data storage.
- Infrastructure and Security Knowledge: knowledge in system architecture, data security, and compliance.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology.
- Cloud Computing Experience: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!