- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 700 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
We are a department made up of Project Managers that handle Global Tech and Data projects at Making Science. This means that, within the field of Digital Marketing, we manage Web, eCommerce, App Development, Google Marketing Platform, CRO, and Data related projects, and others. We interact daily with teams that belong to other departments such as Software Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure, Adtech, Data, among others.
We are a team that is eager to grow and do things the right way, 100% aligned with our corporate values, where we face the challenge of being "Customer and People Centric" every day.
In order to support the digital transformation process of our client you will be working within their digital platform & open banking team supporting the launch of new banking products, intranet and other digital platforms.
What we’d like you to do:
Analyzes the corporate digital strategies, the reference market and the products or services offered by the company in order to provide guidelines for the development of group websites.
Carry out periodic analyzes and develop reports on the progress and results of the project in order to optimize activities.
Responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, plan activities and coordinate milestones and releases, assure the delivery, remove bottlenecks and proactively detect risks.
Interact with a wide variety of stakeholders (internal and external), gather, document, validate client requirements and communicate them to the development team.
Manage roadmapping tools and several work items, produce reports in order to communicate the status and progress of ongoing projects (SAL ì, SteerCo).
Identify projects and initiatives to engage banks in the adoptions of new products and services, supporting them in their digital transformation process.
Planning and scoping new projects, also through brainstorming sessions/interviews with banks directors in order to define their needs and potential solutions.
Cooperation with subject experts in defining technical feasibility and functional requirements of any solutions requested.
What we’d like you to bring:
Previous experience (at least two years) in a PM or similar role across digital and web design projects (within the financial services industry or banking sector would be a plus) and multiple stakeholders (Client, Marketing, Sales, IT).
Good knowledge of main IT concepts (HTTP, SSL, domain).
Familiarity with accessibility concepts and guidelines.
Good knowledge of the back-end operation of the main website development and creation platforms;
Knowledge of the functioning of the main Content Management Systems (CMS), i.e. web content management software (WordPress, WIX, Weebly, Webnode, Jimdo are among the most used);
Skills in analytics, DB and Reporting (Power BI) - knowing how to calculate, study and analyze data is essential to optimize project performance;
Knowledge of project management tools like Trello, Monday, Smarthseet, Jira, …
You’re a motivated team player who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals.
You are a native Italian and you are fluent in English.
You possess high standards, are methodical, and work to ensure that all processes and documentation are fulfilled accordingly.
You’ve great communication and relational skills, able to present, justify and defend creative works to the client.
Availability to travel.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!