- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon, Paris, London, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- The SEO Department at Making Science is a young, multidisciplinary team with a vast experience in SEO and an eagerness to learn every day. We always seek to add value to our clients through our expertise and innovation, by going the extra mile in all our projects. We are a small SEO family, that shares their hobbies, concerns, and passion for our job. We are unique!
- Our objective is to go hand in hand with our clients to design and execute SEO strategies that help them reach their business goals. Furthermore, we partner and collaborate with the most important tools in the industry, to apply the latest trends in organic positioning.
- Currently, our department's portfolio includes important clients, which allows us to apply our knowledge, and innovate continuously. Without a doubt, it is a department where you can continue to evolve as an SEO consultant, alongside our wonderful team and clients.
What we’d like you to do:
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
Roles and Responsabilities
Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
What we’d like you to bring:
3+ years of marketing automation experience.
Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.
Experience with Marketo Revenue Cycle Model, or Revenue Cycle Explorer preferred.
Experience on Hubspot, Mailchimp and SalesManago
Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
Strong independent project management skills.
Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
Excellent attention to detail.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!