- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
- The SEO Department at Making Science is a young, multidisciplinary team with a vast experience in SEO and an eagerness to learn every day. We always seek to add value to our clients through our expertise and innovation, by going the extra mile in all our projects. We are a small SEO family, that shares their hobbies, concerns, and passion for our job. We are unique!
- Our objective is to go hand in hand with our clients to design and execute SEO strategies that help them reach their business goals. Furthermore, we partner and collaborate with the most important tools in the industry, to apply the latest trends in organic positioning.
- Currently, our department's portfolio includes important clients, which allows us to apply our knowledge, and innovate continuously. Without a doubt, it is a department where you can continue to evolve as an SEO consultant, alongside our wonderful team and clients.
What we’d like you to do:
We are looking for an Italian Content SEO Specialist to work across our Italian / English language websites with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high quality content.
- Research and execute topic-driven SEO content analysis for the Italian and international markets, identifying opportunities to improve on-page performance.
- Develop evergreen and time-sensitive SEO content strategies across our suite of Italian and English language websites.
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies.
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion.
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met.
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams.
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- Track impact of SEO Content initiatives
What we’d like you to bring:
- Native Italian speaker, fluent in English (Spanish a bonus).
- Experience in creating content and content optimization.
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing.
- Experience working in cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics.
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Solid basic Excel skills.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in similar role.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!