- Making Science is an international digital acceleration company with more than 1,000 employees and a presence in 12 markets: Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Colombia, France, Italy, the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Georgia, and the US. In 2021, Making Science joined Local Planet, the world's largest network of independent media agencies, as a consulting partner specializing in digital, technology, and performance marketing for the international group, with the acquisition of a 7% stake in the global holding company.
- Making Science was ranked 15th in the FT1000: Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies 2022, in the "Technology" category, and recognised as the fastest-growing Spanish company in the technology sector. Making Science also joined the Pledge1% initiative, supporting non-profit community organisations that are committed to making a major impact on the future.Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
In Advertising, we are not about words, we are about results. Since we are a large team, we always work to promote teamwork and learning from each other. We welcome challenges with a smile on our faces, and we believe that our positive energy promotes good results for our clients.We are a winning team, and we have a great time working as a team. We always challenge ourselves, to foster professional and personal growth.
What we’d like you to do:
- Implement, manage and optimize programmatic buying campaigns in the DV360 DSP
- Make sure that all client updates are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Deliver reports based on the analysis of campaign data (DataStudio, Excel)
- Coordinate internally across different departments
- Design and execute client's media plan
- Contribute to client business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicating creative solutions to planning teams
- Create and present client-facing material to support media planning cycles
What we’d like you to bring:
- You have at least 3 years of experience performing similar tasks in other marketing agencies or clients.
- Basic knowledge on various DSPs (Amazon, Verizon, Quantcast & Xandr)
- Basic knowledge of Adserver (Campaign Manager)
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Certifications in Google Marketing Platform (DV360, Campaign Manager and SA360) - not required but would be great
- You have a B1/B2 level of English, both spoken and written.
- You are highly familiar with Demand Side Platform, AdServer
- Certifications in Google Marketing Platform (DV360, Campaign Manager and SA360) - Nice to have
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!