- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 800 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- In the Performance Team of Making Science France, you will find people eager to learn, grow and contribute to the company’s development. We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated and powerful team! Our environment is constantly changing and evolving, therefore we need to be committed, flexible and open-minded, but also pragmatic and persuasive. So, if you think you fit it, don’t hesitate and apply!
What we’d like you to do:
You will actively participate in the missions performed by Making Science France on behalf of the clients. These missions include various challenges such as acquiring advertising space for the clients and optimizing the performance of their digital media mix (SEA & Social Ads). In keeping with the mission project settled with the client, you will contribute in various tasks navigating these steps:
- Start from the client: Understand their challenges and objectives
- Define a strategy: Match the objectives of the clients with the potential of acquisition platforms
- Operate on the platforms and optimize continually: Create the campaigns and identify fine-tuning adjustments
- Produce reporting tools: Explain contents and results with developed reporting materials
- Expand the digital strategy: Import new tools developed by Making Science in the team.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Graduate from a Grande Ecole (business school, engineering, Sc Po) or equivalent
- Strong analytical mind, skills in writing and synthetic mind
- Talent for pedagogy and ability to persuade
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong interest in technology and Internet
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to use Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A previous experience in Web is NOT required!
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience.
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!