- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- In the People & Culture Department we care and strive to improve the day-to-day lives of the people who work at Making Science. We know that they are our most valuable asset and the driving force behind the company, and that is why we focus our efforts in turning Making Science into the best place to work and grow.
- We are passionate about people, and that shows in the trust, camaraderie, and teamwork that makes us row in the same direction: contributing to help the people who work at Making Science achieve their professional and personal goals. Our work is characterized by the application of agile and scrum methodologies. Who said that People & Culture can't work this way? It is part of our culture, together with learning from each other every day, having a good time at work, and adding a spark and fun touch, both inside and outside of the office.
What we’d like you to do:
- Collaborate in the selection process from beginning to end of Digital Marketing, Data, technology profiles, as well as different corporate profiles
- Publication, curriculum management and conducting interviews.
- Direct communication with our different departments during the selection process
- Support our workforce in the daily basis
- Management of the entire Onboarding and reception process.
- Support in the management of scholarships (relationship with universities and agreements)
- Collaborate in development projects of the HR department and international expansion.
- Collaborate in the different training projects (internal workshops, events and e-learning license management).
What we’d like you to bring:
- You are passionate about human resources, be proactive, work independently and have a great desire to learn and create value in a company in full growth
- You have studied a degree related to HR such as: Labor Relations, Human Resources, Psychology or similar.
- We will value positively that you have completed a master's degree or studies in HR, as well as previous experience in HR.
- You handle the Office package (Excel and PowerPoint) and Linkedin Recruiter
- You have a high level of English, both spoken and written, we're growing internationally.
- We will value very positively that you also master other languages such as Italian or French
- You have the possibility of signing an agreement with your University or Study Center
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
We are waiting for you!