- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 700 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We are a young, energetic, and fun team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We highly value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better. So, if you think you fit in, don't hesitate and apply to our offer!
What we’d like you to do:
- Follow-up on clients.
- Create personalized dashboards and reports based on the client’s objectives.
- Analyze and optimize web pages and apps in order to achieve set goals.
- Identify digital assets and web page structures that guarantee the best measurements.
- Create tags for web, email, and marketing campaigns.
- Revise the implementation code for good measurement (GTM, personalized variables and parameters, events, Enhanced Ecommerce...).
- Revise the implementation code for good measurement in App
- Create Attribution Models, funnels, dashboards...
- Perform usability analysis on different devices (desktop, tablets, mobile).
- Create A/B and multivariate tests to improve a web’s conversion rate on different devices.
- Perform Cross-device measurements.
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You have at least 4 years of previous Data & CRO experience.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- You have an advanced level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!