- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 360 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
Conceptualization of creative campaigns.
Key Visual design, Adaptations for on and offline campaigns, Final Arts
Top Quality Social Media Content production of assets: good ideas well executed in the adequate formats for each channel (GIFFs, Video pills, illustration)
Motion graphics Animation and video editing is highly valued
What we’d like you to bring:
Be enthusiastic, positive, proactive, passionate about entertainment and digital media and eager to learn from a multidisciplinary team.
Completed a portfolio program in some school of creativity.
Passion for creativity.
Portfolio of creative campaigns.
Conceptualization / Creative ideas.
Strategic and conceptual mindset.
Talent for design, and a taste for the digital environment.
Ability to deliver good presentations.
Creativity and proactivity.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
- If you have initiative, great ideas and a knack for connecting with people..