- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
Making Science has a number of existing customers beginning their journey to implement looker within their organizations.
Our professional service projects are focused on large customers, most typically IBEX35 customers.
Projects involve some form of a migration from an existing BI analytics tool. Some of our customers are looking to move BI/Analytics into a domain of what we call Data &Insights Automated Activation, this is very exciting for Making Science and google.
As a google reseller we are excited about our growth prospects in Looker Projects for 2022 2023 and beyond.
What we’d like you to do:
- Participate in sales presentation activities to customers
- Participate in the project proposal preparation and budgeting
- Conduct the project effort estimations
- Conduct project status meetings with customers
- Revision of customer specifications for metrics, visualizations
- Hand on assistance to team members in analytics challenges
- Define objetives and goals (OKRs) for your team members
- Review the performance of your team members against (OKRs and customer feedback)
- Assist with hiring and firing of the team
What we’d like you to bring:
- Computer Science, Telecomms, Mathematics Degree (Or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge in bridging Business and Data
- BI analytics min. 5 years experience
- SQL + 5 years experience
- BI Tools (Looker, Tableau, Microstrategy, Pentaho, Datorama, or similar) min. 3 years
- Fluent in spanish
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Experience communicating directly with the client to understand their requirements
Nice to Have
- Looker Certifications (LookML, Looker Business Analyst)
- Other BI tools Certifications
- Google analytics data structures
- Adobe Analytics
- GCP Big Query experience
- AWS Redshift Experience
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!