Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
- Conceptualization of creative campaigns.
- Key Visual design, Adaptations for on and offline campaigns, Final Arts
- Top Quality Social Media Content production of assets: good ideas well executed in the adequate formats for each channel (GIFFs, Video pills, illustration)
- Motion graphics Animation and video editing is highly valued
What we’d like you to bring:
- Be enthusiastic, positive, proactive, passionate about entertainment and digital media and eager to learn from a multidisciplinary team.
- Completed a portfolio program in some school of creativity.
- Passion for creativity.
- Portfolio of creative campaigns.
- Conceptualization / Creative ideas.
- Strategic and conceptual mindset.
- Talent for design, and a taste for the digital environment.
- Ability to deliver good presentations.
- Creativity and proactivity.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!